*THIS IS NOT THE FULL SIZE BY THE WAY*
I'm just experimenting, and I'll probably make male guardians next, if this goes well
ahaha, you can just dream on bon
Guardians are descendants of gods.
These are humans that have been transfused with magical creatures, and thus they have ears and 2 tails.
Their goal is to
guide demons to the path of light and strike them at the heart with their spirit weapon, once they arrive, and turn them into angels. They can only turn the demons into angels in the path of light, because you need a lot of spirit energy to do so, and the energy can be found in the path of light.They can still attack and kill the demons, but to turn them into angels, they must go through or be in the path of light. Each weapon they hold are unique. They can turn into their creature form when needed.
Each is a special guardian for something particular (ex: trees, flowers, etc)
Normal people cannot see these guardians when they are in their transformation form.
The special powers are passed down to descendants.
1. Guardian of FoxesStarting bid:
at $302. Guardian of CloudsStarting bid:
at $303. Guardian of SunflowersStarting bid:
at 600IF YOU AUTOBUY, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE WAIST UP DRAWING OF YOUR ADOPT
Auction ends on July 20, 2013x - - - - - My Rules - - - - - x
- Payment is by points or paypal./if you want to use real money/paypal just comment below or note me.
- You have no rights to said character(s) until you have sent the proper amount of cash/points to me.
- Upon buying the character(s), you are now welcome to do whatever you want with it.
- If you are going to resell it, you can only resell it for the same price you bought it at or lower. No selling it for more! [I have eyes all over DA, they'll be watching ;o]
- If an adoptable is on hold for over a day, there will be a waiting list added to it [as in, if there is more than one person who wants that specific adoptable, and the first person who reserved it did not respond and pay right away, or requested to put the adoptable on hold--two day limit, unless you have legit reason--, there will be a small list of others who want to buy it, in order of when they requested for it -- of course, that list will be deleted once the first person pays up]. So that if the person who requested it to be on hold happens to be unable to buy it, the person on the waiting list will be able to buy the adoptable instead~
- If you have requested to adopt one of my adoptables, and do not pay or respond to my reply in two days time that you requested, I will have to un-reserve your adoptable and OPEN it for adoption again.
- Once the adoptable has been bought, others are not allowed to use the adoptable, unless the owner (person who bought it, or me) allows them to use it.Thank you very much! And please have fun adopting my adoptables!
Thanks so much to those who came to my chatroom and helped me out with the storyline!
It helped SO MUCH!