Sorry, I've decided to gift him to a friend
ty for ur sweet comment u lil nigga
Dw, I'm thinking of finishing the rest of the batch, so there might be more coming up
//in a bit of an art block atm
I made a bunch of little chibi adopts...but I decided to draw a headshot of each of them instead of selling them in a batch.
So here's the first one.
It's been awhile since I've done just adoptables. I usually do auctions haha...
If no one ends up buying him, I sure would LOVE to use him as one of my OCs *L__*
There's this group I want to join, and he'd be perfect for it xD
But I'll hold it off for a few days, since I just made my mascot, I don't feel like owning another OC yet.
making the set price kind of high //for my adoptables anyways// because I kinda do want to keep him..
Cost: $20 USD
x - - - - - My Rules - - - - - x
- Payment is by points or PayPal. /if you want to use real money/PayPal just comment below or note me.
- You have no rights to said character(s) until you have sent the proper amount of cash/points to me.
- Upon buying the character(s), you are now welcome to do whatever you want with it.
- If you are going to resell it, you can only resell it for the same price you bought it at or lower. No selling it for more! [I have eyes all over DA, they'll be watching ;o]
- If an adoptable is on hold for over a day, there will be a waiting list added to it [as in, if there is more than one person who wants that specific adoptable, and the first person who reserved it did not respond and pay right away, or requested to put the adoptable on hold--two day limit, unless you have legit reason--, there will be a small list of others who want to buy it, in order of when they requested for it -- of course, that list will be deleted once the first person pays up]. So that if the person who requested it to be on hold happens to be unable to buy it, the person on the waiting list will be able to buy the adoptable instead~
- If you have requested to adopt one of my adoptables, and do not pay or respond to my reply in two days time that you requested, I will have to un-reserve your adoptable and OPEN it for adoption again.
- Once the adoptable has been bought, others are not allowed to use the adoptable, unless the owner (person who bought it, or me) allows them to use it.
- DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY.
Thank you very much! And please have fun adopting my adoptables!