Neko Couple adoptable auction
Couple adopts #3Theme: NekoVIEW FULLSIZE PLEASE
sorry, it might sound pretty cliché
N.G=Neko girl; N.B=Neko boy
N.B is a rich prince from the land of Neeornia, known for being one of the wealthiest countries in the world. N.G is an average citizen of Neeornia, maybe a bit lower than average. She lost her father to war, and her mother died after giving birth to her, so she was living with her nice neighbours. N.B had to go to Neeornia's borders to greet his fiancée, the princess of Inueany, who will also become the future princess of Neeornia, but while he was journeying there, a few bandits robbed him. Since he was a prince, he was trained in martial arts and swordplay, but he forgot to bring his swords, and there were too many bandits for him to fight against by himself, but he happened to get away, without them killing him. N.G lives near the borders, and happened to be walking by, carrying a bucket of water from the rivers. She saw him passed out on the ground, in the forest next to the cottage where she stayed at. She quickly called for help, and got him resting in a bed in the cottage. They don't know that he is a prince. N.B has a huge attitude, and is very stingy, but slowly warms up to the family in the cottage and also N.G. They grow closer to each other as the days pass. One day, one of the villagers notices that N.B is the prince, and sees a notice of 134234342 Neeons (money) for finding the prince. He's too scared to kidnap the prince, because he knows that the prince knows how to do martial arts and whatnot, so he kidnaps the thing most close to him, N.G, requesting for an exchange: "The prince's exchange for N.G's life."
N.B is furious, but can't do anything, in case he puts N.G's life in danger, so he does the exchange, and goes back to being a prince. N.G and her neighbours are so shocked that he was actually a prince. They are both in love with each other, but society pulls them apart. ...The end. Owner(s) can choose to use this story and make up the ending, or make their own story for their adoptable(s).
They can be "broken up"
Once adopted, owners may do whatever they want (e.g. change appearance, hair colour, etc)Ends: Saturday, February 9th, 2013Neko Girl :
I had to reopen Neko girl, because previous bidder got her account hacked and all points stolen.
Adopter: Neko Boy :
Starting bid at: $3
Minimum increase: 100
When paying, you will have to pay for the PayPal fees as well
don't worry, it won't be much. Just like a few cents extra
PayPal takes a certain percentage in transactionscms.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/mark...
<--more information about that
x - - - - - My Rules - - - - - x
- Payment is by points or PayPal. /if you want to use real money/PayPal just comment below or note me.
- You have no rights to said character(s) until you have sent the proper amount of cash/points to me.
- Upon buying the character(s), you are now welcome to do whatever you want with it.
- If you are going to resell it, you can only resell it for the same price you bought it at or lower. No selling it for more! [I have eyes all over DA, they'll be watching ;o]
- If an adoptable is on hold for over a day, there will be a waiting list added to it [as in, if there is more than one person who wants that specific adoptable, and the first person who reserved it did not respond and pay right away, or requested to put the adoptable on hold--two day limit, unless you have legit reason--, there will be a small list of others who want to buy it, in order of when they requested for it -- of course, that list will be deleted once the first person pays up]. So that if the person who requested it to be on hold happens to be unable to buy it, the person on the waiting list will be able to buy the adoptable instead~
- If you have requested to adopt one of my adoptables, and do not pay or respond to my reply in two days time that you requested, I will have to un-reserve your adoptable and OPEN it for adoption again.
- Once the adoptable has been bought, others are not allowed to use the adoptable, unless the owner (person who bought it, or me) allows them to use it.
Thank you very much! And please have fun adopting my adoptables!